In this article am going to show up you full step by step guide that will show up you How to Check JAMB Result With Phone Number via SMS in full details and this will help you to get your examination result details direct through your phone
This article provides a straightforward, step-by-step explanation on how to verify your JAMB result for Every Year by SMS. You can use the 55019 and 66019 SMS codes to check your 2022 JAMB result with your phone number.
How to Check JAMB Result With Phone Number via SMS
The UTME result checker by text message is an alternative to logging into the JAMB result checker page online. The benefit of this approach is that neither an internet connection nor a JAMB registration number are necessary. To put it simply, you may check your JAMB result without a JAMB registration number or the internet.
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board will send an SMS text to your phone with your exam results (JAMB). You can also access your JAMB results online by entering your registration number here.
How to Check JAMB Result With Phone Number
In this article below am going to show you in details on How to Check JAMB Result With Phone Number as shown below;-
- Launch the text message or SMS app on your phone.
- Open the SMS application on your phone.
- As the receiver phone number, enter 55019 or 66019.
- Choose either 55019 or 66019 as the recipient number for your text message.
- To send a text message, enter UTMERESULT.
- Enter UTMERESULT as your text message in all caps.
- JAMB SMS outcome
- select “Send Message”
- From your JAMB sim card with more than fifty naira (50) of airtime, send the SMS.
- Wait for your JAMB to arrive via SMS.
- You will receive an SMS with a breakdown of your JAMB score on your phone.
Requirements to Check JAMB Result with Phone Number
The are bunch of people who are looking for Requirements to Check JAMB Result with Phone Number so am decided to write all the requirement that needed to open jamb results as shown below;-
- NIN sim card used for JAMB registration at the CBT centre.
- Fifty naira (₦50) airtime
- Mobile phone
JAMB Result FAQ
How do I check my JAMB result from last year?
- Open your phone browser
- Visit the JAMB result checker portal login page
- Enter your JAMB registration number, phone number or email address
- Click on Check My Results
- Can I still print my JAMB result?
Yes you can print your JAMB result on https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/examslipprinting/checkutmeresults
- How much does it cost to print the original JAMB result?
It will cost you the sum of one thousand naira (₦1,000) to print your original JAMB result from the online portal.
- Can the JAMB original result be printed twice?
Yes, you can print your JAMB original result three (3) times on the JAMB online portal. It is a better option to save your original result on your phone as a PDF file.
- Is JAMB original result compulsory?
Yes, the JAMB original result is compulsory for your first year clearance after admission to your school of choice. It will be requested by your school’s Faculty clearance admission officer.
- How can I get my JAMB email and password?
Send “PASSWORD email” to 55019. For example, your text message should look like this – [email protected]