Transport Accountant At Dangote Cement PLC 2022
Dangote Cement PLC Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.dangote cement recruitment portal, dangote group, dangote group hr email, dangote recruitment 2022, cement jobs in nigeria, angote careers login
Upcoming projects include a $12 billion investment in an Oil Refinery, Fertilizer Plant and Petrochemical Complex.
Transport Accountant at Dangote Cement Description
- Budgeting/Medium term plans. Working in conjunction with the Head of Transport and within the set deadlines, an accurate Transport budget/medium term plans to meet the CEO/Country Managers’ set ambition for the coming year. This includes sensitivity analysis of the budget for risks and opportunities. The budget and reports to support the budget are to be prepared in accordance with the Dangote Group standards and templates.
- Forecasting. To prepare forecasts as directed by the Head of Transport, CFO, CEO and/or Group, in accordance with the set templates and standards and within the set deadlines. This includes sensitivity analysis of the forecasts prepared for risks and opportunities.
- Reporting. To prepare, within the set deadlines, the month end Transport reports on performance versus set targets/prior year and detailed analysis of variances against set targets/prior year, including recommendations for improvement.
- Transport Business Analytics. Prepare any other transport business analytics as required and in time, necessary for decision making & control, to support the business objectives of low cost, improved profitability, and performance risk management.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned to the job holder, including be a key officer in the finance department ensuring the Transport general ledger accounts in SAP are accurate and reflect the true reality.
Requirements for Transport Accountant at Dangote Cement
Education and Work Experience
- Graduate or equivalent with at least 3 years’ experience in Finance and/or Audit. Experience in External Audit is an added advantage
- Professional Accountancy qualifications (CPA, ACA, ACCA ).
Skills and Behaviours
- Sound understanding of basic computer packages and a good understanding of ERPs, specifically SAP (ability to be developed up within one year on SAP).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to deal with teams across departments.
- Good understanding of our business and the environment it operates in.
- Good business acumen.
- Ability to learn fast
- Able to work under pressure.
- The job holder must have the potential of progressing into a higher role in the department and/or organization.
Benefits of Transport Accountant at Dangote Cement
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. “If you do not hear from us within 14 days from the closing date of this advert, please consider yourself unsuccessful.”
Advert related to jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania, jobs tanzania march 2022, jobs tanzania january 2022, jobs tanzania government, undp jobs tanzania, zoom jobs tanzania, unhcr jobs tanzania, mabumbe jobs tanzania, icap jobs tanzania, great jobs tanzania, ngo jobs tanzania
new jobs tanzania, us embassy jobs tanzania, total jobs tanzania, jobs in tanzania, jobs in tanzania 2022, jobs in tanzania for foreigners, jobs in tanzania 2022, nafasi za kazi dar es salaam, nafasi za kazi 2022 dar es salaam, ajira portal, nafasi za kazi tamisemi, nafasi za kazi wiki hii, nafasi za kazi mashirika binafsi 2022, ajira tanzania
View more jobs Here
Our Chatting WhatsApp Group for Instant Updates Here
Our Telegram Channel For Instant Updates Here