procurement internship, EFTA is a fast-growing finance company with a distinctive focus on small enterprises and farmer groups unable to finance their growth from conventional banks. The major difference is that because this equipment gives us security, we do not require any collateral from our customers, which means that we are really pushing the boundaries of whom we can lend to. In principle, we can finance the most durable equipment, and our financing to date has covered a broad range of industries including but not limited to transportation, agriculture, tourism, manufacturing, etc.
procurement internship Overview:
Reporting to: Procurement Department
Direct reports: Supplies Officer
procurement internship Day to day responsibilities:
- Assisting the Supply team with general office duties whenever and however needed
- Preparing and following up the registration cards at TRA offices, to make sure every delivery has its correspondent registration card
- Representing EFTA during customer delivery to our suppliers
- Assist in preparing and handling supplier’s contracts to make sure they are up to date
- To proactively prepare the registration cards for the expected loan completion
Required skills for procurement internship
- High degree of organizational skill and problem-solving ability; specifically, the ability to work as self-motivated
- Respect for details; ability to execute accurately at a high level without excess supervision
- Ability to prioritize/execute to achieve desired company and project goals with prudence and a sense of urgency
- Communication and organizational skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- General computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to embrace and live EFTA’s Core Values
Qualification for procurement internship
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Procurement, Business Management, or any related field
- All applications much are submitted before 31st May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
TAP / CLICK HERE TO APPLY
View More Internship Jobs Here