New Customer Care Jobs At METL LTD
Customer Care Jobs, MeTL Group is a leading economic force in Tanzania with major investments and successful operating companies in key business sectors. The Group employs more than 24,000 people across the country, in areas as diverse as trading, agriculture, manufacturing, energy and petroleum, financial services, mobile telephony, infrastructure and real estate, transport, logistics and distribution.
Customer Care Jobs, MeTL Group began in the early 1970s as a small trading business with a big vision. This vision, coupled with knowledge and skills derived over more than 40 years in business, has enabled the Group to grow exponentially into one of the largest businesses in Africa. Currently, MeTL Group’s operations contribute 3.5% of the GDP of Tanzania. The Group plays a vital role in strengthening Tanzania’s opportunities for growth and development in private industry-ensuring the country can reap the benefits of globalization. Customer Care Jobs
Customer Care Jobs Description
- Learn the Vehicle tracking web application.
- Adept in handling and helping customers and maintaining a pleasing attitude.
- Provide training to the tracking operators, tracking supervisors and unit heads on the usage of Vehicle tracking application and reporting.
- Receiving new devices request & checkup request through tracking helpdesk, email or phone from all units/customers and update in the local helpdesk system and inform to field coordinator.
- Check the inventory status of the devices with the help of control room operator based on the calls received. Customer Care Jobs
- Communicate & follow-up all the complaints with field coordinator and operations manager for the proper allocation of the technicians (update the allocation in helpdesk system)
- Communicate through e-mails & calls with all divisions/customers and internal team for work co-ordination.
- Filing of all the documents (like job cards, inventory, vouchers etc.) systematically and regularly
- Close the helpdesk calls with inventory details.
- Inform all new updates in tracking system to unit heads & Tracking operators and provide additional training as and when required. Customer Care Jobs
- Check the daily reports & follow-up the problems with the divisions. Take help of operations manager wherever necessary. Update the information in the helpdesk system
- Maintain proper records for vehicles & devices transfers.
- Maintain proper records for vehicles in Workshop.
- Prepare and update the Helpdesk Issues tracker on a daily basis.
- Highlight any issues that require special (or immediate) attention to the Operations manager.
- Prepare and share consolidated and other tracking related reports to operations manager.
- Verify the monthly reports from the divisions/units/branches and do the necessary analysis.
- Shall practice flexibility to lend a hand wherever needed.Customer Care Jobs
Customer Care Jobs Skills Required
- Spreadsheets (e.g. Excel, Google Sheets, etc)
- Word Processing and Desktop Publishing Tools (MS Office, Google Docs, etc)
- Presentation Tools (e.g. Google Slides, Power Point, etc)
The group’s mission statement is: MeTL Group resolves to achieve a dominant presence in its core business areas, in an ethical and socially responsible manner, by manufacturing and supplying quality products and services that offer value for money to buyers and consumers at large. Customer Care Jobs
MeTL Group is focused on innovation and the pursuit of a competitive edge, alongside responsible corporate governance and sustainable development. These guiding principles make MeTL Group both a fair and formidable operator, with the aim of becoming a $5 billion group by 2018 and employing more than 100,000 people.
The Group is also committed to ending poverty in Tanzania via the establishment of two bodies: the Mo Dewji Foundation and the Group’s registered non-governmental organisation. Over the last five years, MeTL Group has spent more than $3 million on education, water supply, income generation, healthcare investments, and sports programs. The Group also places a high priority on environmental protection with the development of a carbon-credit program based around its bio-energy business, in partnership with European high-carbon emission countries. Customer Care Jobs