Medical Clerk at TPC, TPC Ltd is one of the best sugar producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality. Applications are invited from qualified, energetic, proactive and dynamic Tanzanians to fill vacant position hi the Hospital Section at Corporate Affairs Department.
POST: Medical Clerk at TPC (1 Post)
Reports to the Hospital Manager
! Core Job Description for Medical Clerk at TPC:
- To manage the front office accurately and efficiently by ensuring high satisfaction from patients.
! Key Accountabilities for Medical Clerk at TPC.
- Manage all admissions/treatment as per agreed protocols.
- Manage the office effectively by shaping the best business culture.
- Greet and attend to patients in person and over the phone.
- Professionally assist doctors, staff, visitors, and patients.
- Answer all phone calls professionally and courteously.
- Perform all duties within HIPAA resulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of all doctors, staff, and patient information.
- Schedule appointments between doctors and patients.
- Liaise between medical departments with discretion and professionalism.
- Adhere to policy and procedures during all activities.
- Complete accurate documentation of patient visits.
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
! Core Competencies for Medical Clerk at TPC:
- Working knowledge of medical terminology (highly advantageous).
- Innovative thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational, administrative, and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and react effectively to emergencies.
- Ability to use discretion while workina with sensitive information.
- Excellent documentation, communication, and IT skills.
- Passionate about healthcare excellence.
Personal Specifications for Medical Clerk at TPC
Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any other related field. 2 years working experience at a healthcare facility in a medical receptionist role (essential).
Note: Qualified Internal Candidates are highly encouraged to apply
MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below, describing how they see themselves qualifying for this position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
Human Resources Executive Officer,
P. O. Box 93,
Tel: +255272754389, FAX:+255272754391
E-mail: [email protected]
The closing deadline for all applications is 25th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. “If you do not hear from us within 14 days from the closing date of this advert, please consider yourself unsuccessful.”
Advert related to nafasi za kazi tpc moshi 2022, nafasi za kazi tpc moshi 2022, kirefu cha tpc, tpc limited tanzania address, tpc sugar company, tpc company profile, tpc sugar industry moshi, tpc moshi website, tpc ltd job tanzania, tpc ltd job 2022, tpc ltd job vacancies, tpc ltd job application form, tpc job vacancy, tpc ltd job
View more jobs Here
Our Chatting WhatsApp Group for Instant Updates Here
Our Telegram Channel For Instant Updates Here